Thursday, March 12, 2009

New at blogging! PLEASE HELP!

Hey everybody out in blogger world. I know I have not posted any, but I have a very good excuse. I DO NOT KNOW EXACTY HOW TO MAKE MY COMPUTER WORK! My poor husband is totally annoyed with me(he just shakes his head). I know sometimes you just can't teach an old dog new tricks. That so does apply to me, but I'm still going to keep trying, that is until he refuses to help anymore.lol. I was so glad to see my 5 followers. I know I was probably supposed to add ya'll as my friends but I did not know how. So thanks. It is wonderful to know that I do have friends. I just wanted to let everyone know that I enjoy looking at all of your blogs, the pictures and stories(Holly) keeps me laughing. I also wanted Brittany Fogleman to know that I think she is one talented lady. I love to look at her blog also. Be seeing ya'll.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words! Don't feel bad about learning the computer- I think we all had to take it in baby steps until we figured it all out! And sometimes it can still be most frustrating. You sure have a nice looking family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Robbie, I'm glad I found you. No, I don't have a blog, just like to peek into the lives of the people I love. That's a nice picture of your family...such good looking people! I like your background paper on this blog, very springy. Love, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Robbie! I hope you enjoy your week off. Thanks for all you do for us! Love, Jenny and Zach

    ReplyDelete