Thursday, February 5, 2009

Going Crazy or am I there yet?

Hey everybody, just wanted to tell a funny story about me. On Monday, I left the house early to go by the library to return some movies. As I was leaving I realized that I had left Chloe's piano books at home. Returned to the house, went in, put down my keys on the table , grabbed piano books and bottle water. Went right back out the door, did not get keys. I was locked out, then I remembered that I had a spare car key in my car so I just laughed at myself and left the house. I was going down the road toward school and reached for my bottle water, but it was not there. It was back home on my porch with Chloe's piano books so I had to turn around and go get the books. I finally made it to school and Chloe was just in time for her piano lesson. Am I going crazy or what?

3 comments:

  1. Wow...you are beginning to sound like me! At least I know I'm not alone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie Reynolds, I know this has got to be you. Come over and check out my blog. LaNaye
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/4girls4god/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's days like that make you wonder what on earth? I'm glad you're laughing and not crying.

    ReplyDelete